« Home | Express-Times sugarcoats this past year » | Wally West and Bart Allen won't get their own stor... » | Worst comics of the decade » | Dan DiDio is writing Weird Western Tales and Outsi... » | There may be changes in store for Avengers, but wh... » | Wildstorm must be switching to trade format » | Oklahoman fawns over the "best" of the year » | Roy Harper returning to his codename as Arsenal » | More on Geoff Johns' plans for the Flash » | Article about Ed Hannigan » 

Monday, December 28, 2009 

What changes are in store for MCU?

The Colorado Springs Gazette tells that the Siege crossover is going to bring big changes to the Marvel universe. But, as the following suggests:
“Siege” looks to bring Thor — the subject of a movie being developed by Marvel Studios — more fully onto the Marvel stage. The event also promises to bring Marvel’s varied heroes together, despite the divisions that have built up in recent years.

But that doesn’t guarantee a happier Marvel universe by the end.
And there's no garuntee it'll be worth buying either, nor that any of the "changes" will be appealing. Not with Quesada in charge, and come to think of it, not with Tom Brevoort running this part of the show either.

Labels: , , , ,

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

  • avigreen2002@yahoo.com
  • Fansites I Created

  • Hawkfan
  • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
  • The Outer Observatory
  • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
  • The Co-Stars Primer
  • Realtime Website Traffic

    Comic book websites (open menu)

    Comic book weblogs (open menu)

    Writers and Artists (open menu)

    Video commentators (open menu)

    Miscellanous links (open menu)

  • W3 Counter stats
  • Bio Link page
  • blog directory Bloggeries Blog Directory View My Stats Blog Directory & Search engine eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page  
    Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

The Four Color Media Monitor is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.