« Home | Why is the Red Hood story being turned into anothe... » | Convention at Chicago's Gail Borden Library » | Jeffrey Klaehn's next book will be called "Comic B... » | Japan Times interviews Misako Takashima » | Steven Wacker sees Spidey in the dark » | JMS "grounds" Wonder Woman and Superman » | Jeph Loeb becomes executive vice president for Mar... » | The further misuse of Capt. Boomerang » | Superheroes on drugs, and how this was taken too far » | LA's anime expo » 

Monday, July 12, 2010 

Spider-Man's weekly format looks to end

According to this entry on Bleeding Cool. But despite what they say, if Peter remains unmarried (and Harry Osborn still inexplicably alive), then Brand New Day, in sharp contrast, has certainly not ended. And if they don't reverse that monstrosity, then the plunge in sales receipts won't be ending either.

The weekly format was an "experiment" doomed to failure, for more than a few reasons. But by now, unless they relent from their anti-marriage, anti-continuity stance, it'll be too late to expect improved sales.

Labels: ,

I left Spidey after the OMD fiasco. Actually...I tried to stick with it and finally had to let it go. Sad day, indeed.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

  • avigreen2002@yahoo.com
  • Fansites I Created

  • Hawkfan
  • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
  • The Outer Observatory
  • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
  • The Co-Stars Primer
  • Realtime Website Traffic

    Comic book websites (open menu)

    Comic book weblogs (open menu)

    Writers and Artists (open menu)

    Video commentators (open menu)

    Miscellanous links (open menu)

  • W3 Counter stats
  • Bio Link page
  • blog directory Bloggeries Blog Directory View My Stats Blog Directory & Search engine eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page  
    Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

The Four Color Media Monitor is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.