« Home | Power not used for the right reasons » | Mark Waid attacks Darren Wilson » | Gerry Conway and the Cosby scandal » | Cully Hamner dislikes Fox News for all the wrong r... » | Neil Gaiman associates himself with Brad Meltzer » | The "Superior" Foes of Spider-Man is cancelled » | A CBR writer's comments on the Ferguson case » | A roundup of comic creators' reactions to the Ferg... » | Busiek's not so reliable info on the Benghazi case » | More Marz muddles » 

Wednesday, December 03, 2014 

Extra comments by artists/writers about Ferguson

Here's a few extra tweets by creators I don't think I'd added before. For example:

My my, Hester hatemongers, eh? Sometimes, I get the feeling guys like him are jealous because these folks are allegedly more successful than they are. It also brings to mind another problem some creators seem to have: they're unhappy, so they take their anger out on all the wrong folk.

No, he's foolish because he only sees what he wants to. Any chance he's upset over this news about a man who made multiple threats against Wilson, or how Brown's stepfather incited riots?

More blame-the-right mentality in motion. Well then, Marz, I guess you won't be happy to know former NBA player Charles Barkley doesn't agree with the mindset you and your peers are going by:
Over the weekend, the always fair-minded Charles Barkley gave an interview to Philadelphia's 97.5 fanatic radio where he endorsed the Ferguson grand jury's decision to eschew indicting Officer Darren Wilson in the killing of teenager Michael Brown.

True to his balanced approach, Barkley began by acknowledging he does not know nearly as much about the case as the grand jury, but he emphasized that the evidence indicates that Officer Darren Wilson acted in self-defense.

"The true story came out from the grand jury testimony," Barkley said.
Say, I wonder if these would-be comics writers are mad Barkley has a TV job today as a news analyst? If they are, it'll only amount to jealousy in motion. In that case, maybe they should take up different careers.

Labels: , , , ,

Liberals can't slam Barkley because he's black. That's a no-no. Plus, he's been critical of republicans in the past, so he's still sorta one of 'them' in the mind of the left. Now if battle keeps this up and starts going all Ben Carson, then they will go into full character assassination mode. No one can leave the liberal plantation and get away with it.

Slott "believes" in global warming and evolution. To some extent, so do I.

I don't deny the reality of climate change. I do question the claims that the controversy is "settled," that the alarmists can predict effects with 100% accuracy, and that the solution is for the US to unilaterally cut CO2 emissions (which it has already been doing, BTW) while allowing China and India to increase emissions.

And Slott refuses to look at actual physical evidence (such as the autopsy report from an independent expert hired by the Brown family), just as religious fundamentalists refuse to consider scientific evidence for evolution. In both cases, the attitude is, "I don't want to hear anything that doesn't fit in with my assumptions."

Slott's tweet was in response to this post of mine (because he can't resist): http://colossus.mu.nu/archives/353381.php

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

  • avigreen2002@yahoo.com
  • Fansites I Created

  • Hawkfan
  • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
  • The Outer Observatory
  • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
  • The Co-Stars Primer
  • Realtime Website Traffic

    Comic book websites (open menu)

    Comic book weblogs (open menu)

    Writers and Artists (open menu)

    Video commentators (open menu)

    Miscellanous links (open menu)

  • W3 Counter stats
  • Bio Link page
  • blog directory Bloggeries Blog Directory View My Stats Blog Directory & Search engine eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page  
    Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

The Four Color Media Monitor is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.