« Home | The wrong writer has been hired to script Black Pa... » | What could anyone possibly see in the distortion o... » | Bill Finger is finally getting credit for co-creat... » | Brad Bird on the decline of 2-D animation » | Blastr fawns over Rick Remender as a "hero" » | Conway comments on the clockmaker » | Terrigen Mists endanger mutants in Marvel's new sh... » | Batman follows Superman into the Ferguson mess » | Busiek doesn't believe in the importance of unders... » | The next Marvel character to undergo diversity alt... » 

Thursday, September 24, 2015 

J. Scott Campbell has a pretty good response to SJW hotheads

In response to a reporter who must've made a negative comment about him and Frank Cho, Campbell said:


Indeed it does. Today's entertainment landscape has been severely damaged by political correctness, including the comedy medium. And the complainers who've been attacking Cho and Campbell are the kind of people who, if it's sexuality they have a beef with, it's only selective; they think it's bad when a woman's drawn attractively, but have no issues with homosexuality depicted positively. Nor do they seem particularly concerned about the kind of violence that's plagued DC/Marvel in recent times. That's why I find those SJWs so unconvincing. Somebody told Campbell that the weirdest thing about the SJWs is that they look for something to be offended by, and then celebrate the offense. Which just goes to show they're nothing more than a bunch of nitwits unhappy that somebody's more successful than they are.

Labels: , ,

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

  • avigreen2002@yahoo.com
  • Fansites I Created

  • Hawkfan
  • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
  • The Outer Observatory
  • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
  • The Co-Stars Primer
  • Realtime Website Traffic

    Comic book websites (open menu)

    Comic book weblogs (open menu)

    Writers and Artists (open menu)

    Video commentators (open menu)

    Miscellanous links (open menu)

  • W3 Counter stats
  • Bio Link page
  • blog directory Bloggeries Blog Directory View My Stats Blog Directory & Search engine eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page  
    Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

The Four Color Media Monitor is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.