« Home | Japanese animation studio Ghibli will be sold to N... » | Comic podcasts gain prominence » | Martin Scorsese reiterates his concerns about Marv... » | Netflix is no place for even an India-themed film ... » | University paper perpetuates use of woke descripti... » | More woke exploitation of Ari Folman's GN adaptati... » | The New Yorker slips in woke propaganda to their r... » | Another specialty store closes in Fresno, CA » | The X-Men films almost led to drastic changes to R... » | Vanity Fair pushes fan villification as The Marvel... » 

Saturday, September 30, 2023 

How Larry Hama handles his friend requests on social media

Veteran writer Hama recently posted the following 2 items on Facebook: I think the part that's laughable and tiresome at this point is the worries about "homophobia". But maybe the main point is how Hama's the kind of leftist who just won't look beyond the kind of news sources he already does. He also posted: Well maybe those who believe the election was stolen 3 years ago, but why does he think literally everyone who believes Coronavirus was a hoax would unfriend him over that? And the obsession these people have with upholding LGBT ideology at all costs is getting tiresome. Hope he doesn't think abusing children with that kind of propaganda is okay. He also made sure to post the following hint at what he thinks of a certain recent presidential incumbent: Something tells me Hama is perpetuating cliches to be expected from leftists like himself, that Donald Trump doesn't uphold the Constitution. Tell us more please, though we could honestly do without this kind of tommyrot. I guess what's bewildering here is how liberal veterans like Hama who served in the army believe they know all that needs to be known, but not conservatives.

And if Hama rarely posts anything political, why did he have to sully the record with that more recent item? And if he's really worried about racism, does he also recognize leftists are fully capable of committing it too? Come to think of it, is he also as concerned about sexism? That remains to be seen. For now, I sure don't want to be a "friend" of his if he's going to be so obsessed with being a leftist ideologue, and even a "moralist". That kind of awkward approach never works out well.

Update: also look at who reposted one of his items, as seen in the following screencap:
Yup, Gail Simone, who's making clear her own left-leanings. But then, she's probably even more irrelevant now than Hama is.

Labels: , , ,

Great article man!

He's trying to present himself as a fence rider and independent thinker, but I don't think it's so. He has not done his work in sorting out what's true and what is not. He appears fully commited to the narratives of the "left". If you've read his work "B. the Barbarian" at all, one can see he's also VERY political.
I was enjoying his new GI Joe writing, but was curious what guided his thought in this new crazy time, and oh my was I enlightened! I would not be at all surprised to learn that some of his Cobra plot line is "inspired" by "conservatives".
Ha, ha! I hope not, but.. things are pretty crazy in the good ol' USA...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

  • avigreen2002@yahoo.com
  • Fansites I Created

  • Hawkfan
  • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
  • The Outer Observatory
  • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
  • The Co-Stars Primer
  • Realtime Website Traffic

    Comic book websites (open menu)

    Comic book weblogs (open menu)

    Writers and Artists (open menu)

    Video commentators (open menu)

    Miscellanous links (open menu)

  • W3 Counter stats
  • Bio Link page
  • blog directory Bloggeries Blog Directory View My Stats Blog Directory & Search engine eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page  
    Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

The Four Color Media Monitor is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.