How Tony Isabella turned to LGBT obsessions
Far-left veteran comics writer Isabella, who joined the transsexuality cult the previous year, spoke with the Buckeye Flame about how he took up the position he's sticking with now in his mid-70s, and predictably, they fully comply with his wishes to be regarded as a woman:
Cleveland’s own Jenny Blake Isabella, who previously wrote under the name Tony Isabella, has been a prominent comic book writer for decades. Recently, she has also become a queer icon in the comic community after coming out as transgender in 2025, at age 73.Is it possible he's the kind of guy who was once described as "coming out of the closet" in past decades - meaning that he's homosexual, but until recently wasn't up to acknowledging it? Okay, that may not exactly be the problem, but what he strongly suggests is that he's become a self-hating man?!? If so, that's disturbing, and it's similar to self-hating Jews.
The catalyst to Isabella’s transition journey came when she attended a queer comic book convention, Flaming River Con, just one year earlier. There, she had an epiphany: “I realized I was so comfortable around queer people because I was one of them… when I realized I was trans, you know, I started feeling better, more adjusted, and more like myself.”
“I was thoroughly embraced by the comics community,” she said. “By and large, the comics book industry was so welcoming, and this Comic Con was the first Comic Con I did presenting as my authentic self, and it couldn’t have gone better. Nothing but love and respect and acceptance all across the board.”The way the industry went miles out of its way to accept such degrading beliefs and cultures, especially at the expense of heterosexuality - is disturbing, and one of the reasons why, despite their efforts to fluff-coat the whole subject, has plummeted in sales and respect over the past decade. And what "inclusion" are we talking about here anyway? I don't see serious efforts made to emphasize Armenian backgrounds in comicdom, or even Arabs who're Christian/Hindu/Buddhist/Zoroastrian adherents. Also, while it may not be mentioned, something tells me Isabella's unlikely to take issue with hostility to LGBT practitioners in the Muslim world, no matter what he says here. And if he has no concerns over such issues, then what he's telling them here is a sad joke and a blatant lie.
Not only has there been more acceptance in the comic world, but there’s also been an expansion of what it means to be a superhero on screen. Queer characters and actors, like DC Comics’ trans superhero Nia Nal, played by transgender actress Nicole Maines, show the industry’s strides towards inclusion. The writers’ rooms, too, are diversifying.
“There’s a bunch of queer and even trans creators in comics,” Isabella said. “I was on a trans and non-binary creator panel at Comic Con, I was on an outed comic panel in Comic Con, and the people on that panel were just a fraction of the queer representation in comics.”
The publication turns to the time when Isabella created Black Lightning, and says:
What motivated Isabella to write Black superheroes came from the influences she received growing up in Cleveland, especially her time attending a comic book club at the Cudell Recreation Center as a high school student.Well he sure seems to have largely abandoned that interest now, all for the sake of LGBT ideology, and he seems much more obsessed with that now, along with leftist political ideologies, and hostility to right-wingers like Donald Trump.
“My first Black friends were comic book fans who came from the East Side to the West Side for these meetings,” she said. “And I’m 17 years old. Diversity wasn’t in my language. I just thought it was unfair that my Black friends didn’t have more characters they could relate to. So I told myself that if I ever got into the business, I would try to work with and create characters of color.”
Eventually, Isabella saw her creation, Black Lightning, come to life in a different medium: television. Black Lightning, starring Cress Williams, aired on The CW Network from 2018 to 2021, following the retired superhero’s journey as he returned to action to protect his family.But was that because there's any far-left components to it, like hostility to law enforcement? Well that's why the TV show was nothing to celebrate, and another example of how Hollywood's going down the political drain.
For Isabella, the television adaptation was a delight to both witness and be a part of.
Receiving multiple awards over the course of her career, Isabella recently became a 2026 recipient of the prestigious Bill Finger Award, named after the co-creator of Batman, Milton “Bill” Finger, given to those who have exemplified excellence in comic book writing.And the saddest part is that they very likely complied with his wish for female pronoun references. On which note, if I notice correctly in one of his recent photos, he's wearing a wig? What are the odds he takes it off when he's at home? That would only make clear he's doing this whole act for show and virtue-signaling. And that's what makes this whole embarrassment additionally sad. I don't know if he ever worked on women's panels at conventions, but based on where he's been going, that's why he's unsuited for it, if he's going to take up a lifestyle/ideology that does more harm than good for women. It's devastating to think of how even the kind of punk subculture that was common in the 1980s has also been validated by today's woke belief systems. Based on some of his recent behavior on social media, that's why Isabella doesn't deserve the award he got. Besides, did he ever do any favors for Finger's memory in past decades? Chances are Isabella never did, which only makes this whole affair that much sadder.
Labels: conventions, golden calf of LGBT, history, misogyny and racism, moonbat writers, msm propaganda, politics





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home