« Home | Superman's American Way has been dumped by DC edit... » | Tom Taylor sounds pretty gleeful over this fishy s... » | What's taking place at the western Massachusettes ... » | Former Daredevil TV producer quits writing for Mar... » | A glossed-over report on comic and sci-fi adaptati... » | Another reason to boycott the modern Superman fran... » | Even if Peter Parker remains alive after ASM #75, ... » | How a father and son bonded over Marvel reading, b... » | Store manager says it's good there's more than jus... » | Does Dan Jurgens really mean this? » 

Tuesday, October 19, 2021 

What kind of diversity does new Call of Duty comic highlight?

Several weeks back, I cited a new comic adaptation of the Call of Duty: Vanguard game. Now, here's some more information on MP1st telling the comic is about the following:
What are these stories ultimately about?

TO: These stories are a fictional take on the formation of the Special Forces during WWII. But beyond that, they’re a celebration of diversity. One of the ideas that we get into with the game, but particularly with the comic, is that difference can be a real strength. Whether those differences be skills or personality or culture, when those differences are put together, people can achieve great things.
I think this is yet another hint at the leftist propaganda of diversity, or identity politics, though they certainly hide it well. But if this adaptation is building on more unnecessary propaganda instead of entertainment merit, that's bad. Neither comics nor computer games fare well when they're politicized, and this adaptation's not bound to impress any more if there's forced leftism in it.

Labels: , , ,

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

  • avigreen2002@yahoo.com
  • Fansites I Created

  • Hawkfan
  • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
  • The Outer Observatory
  • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
  • The Co-Stars Primer
  • Realtime Website Traffic

    Comic book websites (open menu)

    Comic book weblogs (open menu)

    Writers and Artists (open menu)

    Video commentators (open menu)

    Miscellanous links (open menu)

  • W3 Counter stats
  • Bio Link page
  • blog directory Bloggeries Blog Directory View My Stats Blog Directory & Search engine eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page  
    Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

The Four Color Media Monitor is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.