« Home | Happy Hanuka and Merry Christmas week » | He just totally misses the mark » | Now that's certainly helpful » | DISGRACE » | Making connections between characters » | Donna Troy and Power Girl, revisited » | Prof. James Kakalios' Physics of Superheroes » | New magazine covers life of Robert E. Howard » | It's Hawkgirl now » | At long last...the fourth Black Cat entry comes out? » 

Sunday, January 01, 2006 

And now, to celebrate the New Year...

I finally succeeded in moving one of the three fansites I once put together to another server that I could reach, that being Hawkfan. I'd been inexplicably separated from my old server, so I thought eventually to move it to a new one.

I'd once thought to put the links on the sidebar. But because, since August, and because I was so incredibly busy, I thought I should let it wait until I had the time to move the site to a new server before I actually put the links on the menu. The place where I moved it was to the same account where I host The Greatest Thing on Earth. Since, as I noted there, it's possible to open up several subdomains on one account, I thought it could be the perfect place to host both of the first two fansites I created (The Outer Observatory is the third). And so far, it's working.

Which is most definately something that makes me happy I was able to manage. So anyway, for now, Happy New Year, everybody!

In time, maybe I'll think to try and add a new template to the blog here as well. (Edit: and now, I've found the time to fully rearrange all those external links in alphabetical order, as they really should be. That way, I can find and navigate them much better! Yay!)

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

  • avigreen2002@yahoo.com
  • Fansites I Created

  • Hawkfan
  • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
  • The Outer Observatory
  • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
  • The Co-Stars Primer
  • Realtime Website Traffic

    Comic book websites (open menu)

    Comic book weblogs (open menu)

    Writers and Artists (open menu)

    Video commentators (open menu)

    Miscellanous links (open menu)

  • W3 Counter stats
  • Bio Link page
  • blog directory Bloggeries Blog Directory View My Stats Blog Directory & Search engine eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page  
    Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

The Four Color Media Monitor is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.