« Home | New Wonder Woman TV series may not be aired at all » | GI Joe's new mark in history » | NY Post-Journal's take on Superman and US citizenship » | Express-Times apologizes for terrible Superman story » | Superhero movies may be moving to the bright side ... » | A company wide crossover can't have much heart any... » | The Blaze reports DC may be reconsidering the stor... » | A case of bad timing » | Comics Alliance apologizes more for Superman publi... » | Moral equivalence in Fear Itself » 

Saturday, May 14, 2011 

Oh great, that Blogger maintenance seems to have set back at least one of my posts

I was quite bewildered at how long it took Blogger's staff to fix the technology they were working on yesterday, but what was really sad is how it all but wiped out one of my posts; it's still here in draft mode, and I'll try to repost it soon, but that was really sad that this had to happen, and they had to roll back the time settings in order to get their job done. Good grief.

Update: as this message on Google's help forum tells, clearly I wasn't the only victim of this weird reversion to draft effect. Thank goodness only one post and one draft actually suffered from this.

Update 2: a comment that was missing following the setback has been restored. Thank goodness!

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

  • avigreen2002@yahoo.com
  • Fansites I Created

  • Hawkfan
  • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
  • The Outer Observatory
  • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
  • The Co-Stars Primer
  • Realtime Website Traffic

    Comic book websites (open menu)

    Comic book weblogs (open menu)

    Writers and Artists (open menu)

    Video commentators (open menu)

    Miscellanous links (open menu)

  • W3 Counter stats
  • Bio Link page
  • blog directory Bloggeries Blog Directory View My Stats Blog Directory & Search engine eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page  
    Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

The Four Color Media Monitor is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.