« Home | Simone's Clean Room must've been an attack on the ... » | What was there to truly celebrate this past year? » | DC's still abusing the Hanna-Barbera creations » | Marvel's new, not so creative computer program » | Another Muslim "comics writer" who wants more Musl... » | Did DC get egg on their face again? » | Even if ASM #800 undid the disaster of One More Da... » | Stan Lee at 95 » | More of Heidi MacDonald's SJW griping in motion » | Marz continues his shameless jabs at Trump and his... » 

Wednesday, January 03, 2018 

Bosch Fawstin was suspended from Twitter without explanation

The cartoonist who created Pigman had his Twitter account suspended, as he explains on Jihad Watch:
Twitter just suspended my account this morning, with no specific reason given to me besides their claim that I violated their rules for “hateful conduct”. I have been on twitter for a number of years, and I was able to earn the following of 13, 500 people. I really enjoy the platform and the interaction I get on it, outside of the death threats, which I’ve received over the years on Twitter, but which Twitter didn’t always deem objectionable, after I reported them. There are at least two individuals who’ve threatened me on Twitter who still have active Twitter accounts.

I often tweeted about my comic book work, about Free Speech, against overbearing governments, but mainly against the Islamic enemy who is motivated by Islam. For too many people today, stating that fact, that this monstrous enemy embodies “one of the world’s great religions”, “the religion of peace”, is considered “hate speech”, when it’s simply the truth, or true speech. Since Twitter didn’t give me a specific example of what they claimed to be my “hateful conduct”, I think it’s simply the fact that writing Honestly about Islam means that one will inevitably insult and condemn Islam, because to write honestly about Islam is to write about unspeakable things, and things that the social media masters do not want to hear.
Truth Revolt has more. I honestly don't care for Twitter in every sense, and Rush Limbaugh said a few months ago it's little more than a joke, but that's still no excuse for the staff's suspension of Fawstin's account because they disagree with him. They should restore his account immediately.

Update: and thankfully, as Pamela Geller's just announced, they have. Thank goodness this problem's been solved. Fawstin wrote more about the case here.

Labels: , , ,

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

  • avigreen2002@yahoo.com
  • Fansites I Created

  • Hawkfan
  • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
  • The Outer Observatory
  • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
  • The Co-Stars Primer
  • Realtime Website Traffic

    Comic book websites (open menu)

    Comic book weblogs (open menu)

    Writers and Artists (open menu)

    Video commentators (open menu)

    Miscellanous links (open menu)

  • W3 Counter stats
  • Bio Link page
  • blog directory Bloggeries Blog Directory View My Stats Blog Directory & Search engine eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page  
    Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

The Four Color Media Monitor is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.