« Home | Times-Record's comics columnist has crossed a line » | X-Men being "disassembled" » | Will John Byrne actually make a return to Marvel? » | Jon Malin interviewed on his newest projects » | The SJWs turn against Gail Simone over a joke in P... » | Gerard Jones gets 6 years in prison for his child ... » | CBR fawns over what they consider 19 "best" writte... » | Vox Day was interviewed about his Alt-Hero projects » | SJWs reject actress chosen for Batwoman TV role be... » | Superficial article about Marvel's "fresh" start » 

Monday, August 20, 2018 

Joshua Hale Fialkov made mistakes by attacking Trump

The comics writer Fialkov, author of stories like Elk's Run, just added himself to the list of bozos writing superficial attacks on president Trump:

Has Fialkov considered specifying just what "mistakes" Trump made? Apparently not. The only mistakes made are by Fialkov, who's ignored the economic report from 3 months ago, stating that under Trump, businesses and labor have been booming. At the start of the article, it says:
The economy is roaring, and the president’s critics can’t bear to admit it.
And one of those "critics" is Fialkov, alas. He'd do better to reserve his criticism for how the comics medium's handling things now, whether they're offering products that appeal to a real audience, or whether they're sinking into social justice propaganda. If he can't, then he shouldn't even be working in the medium.

Labels: ,

I remember when Obama was "fundamentally transforming" the country while the news media and Hollywood was cheer leading and worshiping him. That's why the heartfelt and bitter complaints of junior totalitarians always brings a smile to my face.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

  • avigreen2002@yahoo.com
  • Fansites I Created

  • Hawkfan
  • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
  • The Outer Observatory
  • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
  • The Co-Stars Primer
  • Realtime Website Traffic

    Comic book websites (open menu)

    Comic book weblogs (open menu)

    Writers and Artists (open menu)

    Video commentators (open menu)

    Miscellanous links (open menu)

  • W3 Counter stats
  • Bio Link page
  • blog directory Bloggeries Blog Directory View My Stats Blog Directory & Search engine eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page  
    Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

The Four Color Media Monitor is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.