« Home | A comic about a Slovenian immigrant in Edmonton, C... » | Why do these store proprietors associate with some... » | Todd McFarlane talks about his creative processing » | Where the abuse of Roy Thomas' Obsidian first bega... » | Marvel's apologists see nothing wrong with ridding... » | Old news interview with Jerry Siegel sees him conf... » | British publisher acts very impolitely towards Bar... » | Does Spidey still really have audiences in his web? » | Political correctness at a Colorado store » | Dark Horse educates about wildfire safety » 

Tuesday, January 11, 2022 

Baron hopes Thin Blue Line will have a positive impact for law enforcement

Police 1 has an article covering Mike Baron's new graphic novel The Thin Blue Line, which describes the story as follows:
“Thin Blue Line” tells the story of two cops who are assigned to guard the mayor as civil unrest breaks out after a police shooting. [...]

The novel’s illustrator, Joseph Arnold, is a full-time police officer who says he was excited to join the project.

“I was eager to show another side of policing,” Arnold said in a statement. “The story emphasizes family, interpersonal dynamics and shows police officers from many different backgrounds. I hope it has a positive impact on policing. I've put my heart into every page.”
2 months earlier, as noted by Newswires:
Thin Blue Line’s central character is a single mom named Valeria Baca, a patrol officer who serves her community while raising a daughter. That proves difficult when she’s confronted with an ethics-challenged officer amidst unrest and violent protests taking over the streets in response to a police shooting.

“I rip my stories straight from the headlines,” Mike continues. “Last summer’s riots and demonstrations made me think about law enforcement in a whole new way, particularly cops who genuinely care.”
It's intended to be a response to the Antifa/BLM riots from nearly 2 years ago, which cost millions in damages for every leftist-run city where they took place, and caused deaths galore in their wake. Let's be clear. With all the rancid leftist propaganda that's been dominating much of the entertainment industry for years already, that's why a proper response from a rightist viewpoint is necessary. Why, it's also necessary to confront Islamic jihadism in very much the same way, which is why I'd appreciate if somebody with the right skills would develop similar graphic novels focused specially on the subject, and address issues like the Charlie Hebdo massacre to boot. Another subject that, much like the issue in the Thin Blue Line, many USA publishers refuse to associate with nowadays.

I highly congratulate Baron for tackling the issue regarding the riots of the past 2 years. And I hope there'll be some experts out there who'll also craft some graphic novels drawing from the topics I cited as well, because those issues are equally serious ones that need focus in the medium.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

  • avigreen2002@yahoo.com
  • Fansites I Created

  • Hawkfan
  • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
  • The Outer Observatory
  • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
  • The Co-Stars Primer
  • Realtime Website Traffic

    Comic book websites (open menu)

    Comic book weblogs (open menu)

    Writers and Artists (open menu)

    Video commentators (open menu)

    Miscellanous links (open menu)

  • W3 Counter stats
  • Bio Link page
  • blog directory Bloggeries Blog Directory View My Stats Blog Directory & Search engine eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page  
    Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

The Four Color Media Monitor is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.