« Home | Pulse interviews Tony Bedard » | Some history of Spidey's black costume » | Manga awards » | Technology item » | A few links to articles about the "Comic Book Rabb... » | DC wants to draw in girl readers with this? » | What doomed the new Batwoman from the start » | Collected editions of DC, but not the one I wanted... » | Persepolis should win the grand prize at Cannes » | You can't try to please everybody if you're to suc... » 

Thursday, May 31, 2007 

Ninth Comic Book Carnival






Welcome to the June 1, 2007 edition of the comic book carnival. So, here's our batch for this month and what have we here.

Reynald presents The Boondocks: Greatest Cartoon Ever posted at JiveFood, saying, "This is an article about the Boondock Comic Strip and Cartoon"

Allahpundit presents Video: Painfully awesome “Transformers” trailer posted at Hot Air. Well, waddaya know, they're adapting the toys of the 80s I used to have in my childhood to the silver screen now!

Kneon presents "Nobel Prize of Manga" announced posted at kneon transitt shouldn't be allowed to blog.

Kneon presents Alternators Rodimus confirmed as SDCC exclusive! posted at kneon transitt shouldn't be allowed to blog, saying, "Hasbro is releasing a long awaited Transformers figure at this year's San Diego Comicon"

Collector's Quest presents She-Hulk Under Glass posted at Collectors? Quest.

Ronin presents Cadillacs and Dinosaurs posted at Ronin's Fortress. This appears to be a game based on Mark Schultz's great book, Xenozoic Tales.

John Campea presents New Iron Man Poster posted at The Movie Blog.

Michael Ryan presents Remembering The War That Time Forgot posted at PALAEOBLOG.

That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of
the comic book carnival
using our
carnival submission form.
Past posts and future hosts can be found on our

blog carnival index page
.


Technorati tags:

, .



Labels:

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

  • avigreen2002@yahoo.com
  • Fansites I Created

  • Hawkfan
  • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
  • The Outer Observatory
  • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
  • The Co-Stars Primer
  • Realtime Website Traffic

    Comic book websites (open menu)

    Comic book weblogs (open menu)

    Writers and Artists (open menu)

    Video commentators (open menu)

    Miscellanous links (open menu)

  • W3 Counter stats
  • Bio Link page
  • blog directory Bloggeries Blog Directory View My Stats Blog Directory & Search engine eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page  
    Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

The Four Color Media Monitor is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.