« Home | Western Penn. resident now owns classic Detective ... » | ACLU, phonies that they are, put out comic propaga... » | Newsarama was acquired by Imaginova » | The Pigman cometh! » | "One More Day" shouldn't have to sell anything, no... » | Spider-Man's co-creating artist keeps low profile » | And now, regarding Marvel sales... » | One bait-and-switch tactic that may have backfired » | Comic Book Carnival number thirteen » | What was the point of the GA/BC wedding special if... » 

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 

If the Justice League movie is really like this, I think it's going to tank

Comic Book Movie (via Newsarama blog) says that in the latest of Entertainment Weekly, it's been reported that the script for the Justice League movie, if it's being made, is going to be based on things surrounding Infinite Crisis. And as this description here says:
Batman - A.k.a. Bruce Wayne. The most human in the bunch is mistrustful of others, which leads to quite a few problems for the clan.
Something about this just doesn't sound right. If their whole idea of how to characterize the Masked Manhunter is to make him suspicious and distrustful of others, including his own crimefighting colleagues, I'd say that makes him less human and more of a joke.

And another problem here is that, in this script, it looks like Max Lord is literally the villain, just like he was two years ago. A movie that bases itself on some of DC's worst steps.

I'm not enthusiastic about this.

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

  • avigreen2002@yahoo.com
  • Fansites I Created

  • Hawkfan
  • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
  • The Outer Observatory
  • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
  • The Co-Stars Primer
  • Realtime Website Traffic

    Comic book websites (open menu)

    Comic book weblogs (open menu)

    Writers and Artists (open menu)

    Video commentators (open menu)

    Miscellanous links (open menu)

  • W3 Counter stats
  • Bio Link page
  • blog directory Bloggeries Blog Directory View My Stats Blog Directory & Search engine eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page  
    Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

The Four Color Media Monitor is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.