« Home | Lana Lang is scheduled to die in Supergirl's series » | Ms. Marvel's series is ending » | An Italian celebration of Batman's 70th » | The writer who only made things worse for the Puni... » | Concept comic cars » | Dr. Light still depicted tastelessly, even as a zo... » | Manhwa might surpass manga » | Roy Harper gets gored » | Popular Mechanics interviews author of Physics of ... » | Whilce Portacio sugarcoats/downplays the flaws of ... » 

Wednesday, December 09, 2009 

DC planning another "Earth One"

These are going to be graphic novel specials featuring Superman/Batman in Elseworlds-style stories. Unfortunately, the writers are going to be J. Michael Straczynski and Geoff Johns, whom I've long lost confidence in, and I won't be surprised if they turn out to be just another All-Star style series combined with Ultimate Marvel. The Titans Tower is also uncertain this'll work out. Considering they've already had their [very limited] alternate world line called All-Star Superman/Batman, that's one more reason why this seems pretty pointless.

Labels: , , ,

Let's experiment with entering the comments from the soon to be discontinued Haloscan system like this...

I'd rather DC just bring back the one that ceased to exist after Crisis on Infinite Earths.
Like that would ever happen...
Thnunumber6 | 12.10.09 - 11:57 pm

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

  • avigreen2002@yahoo.com
  • Fansites I Created

  • Hawkfan
  • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
  • The Outer Observatory
  • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
  • The Co-Stars Primer
  • Realtime Website Traffic

    Comic book websites (open menu)

    Comic book weblogs (open menu)

    Writers and Artists (open menu)

    Video commentators (open menu)

    Miscellanous links (open menu)

  • W3 Counter stats
  • Bio Link page
  • blog directory Bloggeries Blog Directory View My Stats Blog Directory & Search engine eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page  
    Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

The Four Color Media Monitor is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.