« Home | Only 5 Justice League members finalized for castin... » | If Guardians of the Galaxy film gets made, it'll b... » | It sounds like the new Vibe will be a coward » | Geoff Johns' not very impressive Justice League sp... » | 10 secret reasons that make the Avengers movie the... » | Atheism turning up in mainstream comics, even if i... » | Does Stjepan Sejic take Ron Marz's side on gun con... » | Jonathan Hickman supports Brad Meltzer » | Kieron Gillen's sugary presentation of "Young Aven... » | Superman's Doomsday is still intact » 

Sunday, January 27, 2013 

New movies based on Ant-Man and Dr. Strange are in the works

Yahoo's Movietalk section is reporting that Marvel studios is planning 2 more movies based on Ant-Man and Doctor Strange, as part of a "phase three" of their adaptations.

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

  • avigreen2002@yahoo.com
  • Fansites I Created

  • Hawkfan
  • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
  • The Outer Observatory
  • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
  • The Co-Stars Primer
  • Realtime Website Traffic

    Comic book websites (open menu)

    Comic book weblogs (open menu)

    Writers and Artists (open menu)

    Video commentators (open menu)

    Miscellanous links (open menu)

  • W3 Counter stats
  • Bio Link page
  • blog directory Bloggeries Blog Directory View My Stats Blog Directory & Search engine eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page  
    Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

The Four Color Media Monitor is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.