« Home | Gene Ha dislikes Orson Scott Card, but is fine wit... » | Superficial press coverage of retcon to Barry Alle... » | CBR interview with Chuck Dixon from SDCC » | The AV Club hijacks Top Cow's Genius for their own... » | Polygon's confused note about earlier Thor story » | Ron Marz is not an expert on religious fundamentalism » | Phil Hester downplays the medium's downside » | Captain Marvel movie may have fun in store after all » | USA Today's sugary coverage of Wolverine's meaning... » | It's not possible DC's films would have a "no joke... » 

Thursday, September 11, 2014 

Greg Rucka sides with Islamic victimology

Besides the screenshot of Gene Ha's troubling retweet, here's another screenshot of a retweet by an overrated leftist comics writer, this time being one Greg Rucka, who retweeted an item from one of England's worst papers, the Guardian:
Sigh. As seen at the top left corner, Rucka retweeted this living-in-a-bubble apologia and victimhood, letting a serious downside of his show in the process. All on the eve of 2014's 9-11 Memorial. He actually buys into someone spouting taqqiya? I'd recommend he look to a better source on the issue at the Toronto Sun, and that he take a look at what Steve Crowder is quoting from the Koran in the following tweet:

So, who's Rucka going to believe? The word of a propagandist writing for one of the worst newspapers in the UK who doesn't acknowledge a single verse from within the Koran, or that of a guy stateside who cares about his country's safety and has the guts to cite one of the most telling verses from Islam's leading book?

And I hope Rucka's attending the 9-11 Memorial, because here's one Hollywooder who says liberals are turning a deaf ear and blind eye to 9-11. I don't think Rucka would want anybody to think he's just as bad as they are, would he?

Labels: , , , ,

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

  • avigreen2002@yahoo.com
  • Fansites I Created

  • Hawkfan
  • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
  • The Outer Observatory
  • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
  • The Co-Stars Primer
  • Realtime Website Traffic

    Comic book websites (open menu)

    Comic book weblogs (open menu)

    Writers and Artists (open menu)

    Video commentators (open menu)

    Miscellanous links (open menu)

  • W3 Counter stats
  • Bio Link page
  • blog directory Bloggeries Blog Directory View My Stats Blog Directory & Search engine eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page  
    Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

The Four Color Media Monitor is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.