« Home | CBR sugarcoats the history of Secret Wars » | Marz frames Ottawa terrorist attack as a gun contr... » | More commentaries on Fantastic Four's cancellation » | Some tweets by comic writers about the GamerGate i... » | A tweet and retweet by Kurt Busiek about health is... » | Vox distorts the history of the original Ms. Marvel » | What kind of female cast does Five Thirty Eight ex... » | A followup to the first Civil War will accompany t... » | Mark Waid won't admit he's part of the effort to w... » | Even Marvel doesn't think we've seen the last of L... » 

Friday, October 24, 2014 

Damian Wayne resurrected

DC's editors decided they wanted to resurrect the "son" Grant Morrison came up with several years ago:
It turns out that Damian Wayne will be returning to life by the end of Robin Rises and taking up his old job. This isn't necessarily the most surprising outcome for anyone who has been reading the series. Robin Rises has revolved around Batman using any and all means at his disposal to resurrect his dead son (who was killed last year in the pages of Batman Incorporated), including teaming up with Ra's al Ghul and traveling to Apokolips.
I wonder why his alleged son is so important to him, but not minor characters like Sue Dibny, Elongated Man, Jean Loring, and even Sarah Essen Gordon? Resurrecting Damian in itself is okay - this is a sci-fi world, after all - but if he's so crucial to Batman, why aren't various other heroes and co-stars who suffered offensive fates? Near far as I know, Katma Tui of the GL Corps is still in the grave, and could make a perfect candidate for resurrection too. This storyline with Damian makes it all just plain laughable.

Labels: , , , ,

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

  • avigreen2002@yahoo.com
  • Fansites I Created

  • Hawkfan
  • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
  • The Outer Observatory
  • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
  • The Co-Stars Primer
  • Realtime Website Traffic

    Comic book websites (open menu)

    Comic book weblogs (open menu)

    Writers and Artists (open menu)

    Video commentators (open menu)

    Miscellanous links (open menu)

  • W3 Counter stats
  • Bio Link page
  • blog directory Bloggeries Blog Directory View My Stats Blog Directory & Search engine eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page  
    Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

The Four Color Media Monitor is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.