« Home | Spider-Man returns to Macy's Thanksgiving Day Para... » | Marvel and DC lose use of the trademark "superhero" » | Garth Ennis launches publishing brand for the sake... » | New Dragon Age video game emphasizes transsexual s... » | New take on West Coast Avengers introduces cast me... » | J. Michael Straczynski scripts Spider-Man again in... » | Neil Gaiman appears to have been removed from newe... » | Nothing impressive about how Agatha All Along hand... » | Geoff Johns (and Ivan Reis) wanted to do a horror ... » | This year's Batman Day » 

Tuesday, October 01, 2024 

Agatha TV show looked like a flop All Along

John Nolte at Breitbart commented on what looks like the failure of the TV show Agatha All Along, and even the nude scene written up by the scriptwriters and the actress playing the role apparently didn't improve its chances:
Disney decided to publicize the Marvel streaming series Agatha All Along as the “gayest Marvel project” ever, one full of “gay explosions,” and guess what happened? No, go ahead, guess…

Headline: "Agatha All Along Ratings Crash Below Canceled The Acolyte On Disney Plus: Media Run with Misleading Numbers"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

[...] Again and again, audiences have rejected at a 100 percent rate all this woke and gay crap, but these arrogant Hollywood propagandists continue to produce it. Worse, they deliberately alienate people by using the homosexual angle to publicize the show or movie. Why? Because they know it sucks and this gives them a way to blame their flop on homophobia.

You cannot rewire human nature. It can’t be done. An overwhelming number of people are straight and are therefore made uncomfortable by homosexuality. We are born this way, and it is not something we will ever get used to
. Note, that I said we are made uncomfortable by “homosexuality” and not “homosexuals.” Gay characters are fine — as long as they are included organically and not as obvious tokens to appease the Woke Gestapo. Last week, I saw a pretty good horror movie called The Invitation (2015). The story is set in the Hollywood Hills, so it made sense for a male gay couple to be there. There was nothing sexual. The characters were well-rounded. Who cares if they were gay? I didn’t.

[...] In my defense, I have no issue with hot lesbians. I can watch that all day long … and have. Homophobic? Me? I don’t think so.
Personally, I'm just wondering when all the repetitive resorting to superhero-derived fare will wither away, because it's been long run into the ground, and hasn't bettered the chances of the comics proper, which are becoming very sadly reliant on wokeness themselves. This Agatha All Along show clearly was bound to become a thud all along, and the studio continues refusing to accept why.

All that aside, I'm also wondering when Hollywood will ever consider that maybe animation is a better avenue for comics adaptations. The only problem is, if that too winds up woke, then it won't work either.

Labels: , , , ,

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

  • avigreen2002@yahoo.com
  • Fansites I Created

  • Hawkfan
  • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
  • The Outer Observatory
  • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
  • The Co-Stars Primer
  • Realtime Website Traffic

    Comic book websites (open menu)

    Comic book weblogs (open menu)

    Writers and Artists (open menu)

    Video commentators (open menu)

    Miscellanous links (open menu)

  • W3 Counter stats
  • Bio Link page
  • blog directory Bloggeries Blog Directory View My Stats Blog Directory & Search engine eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page  
    Flag Counter Free Hit Counters
    Free Web Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

The Four Color Media Monitor is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.