« Home | Gerry Conway attacks the Patriot Act » | A writer who thinks Jubilee's not fit for X-Men mo... » | Marz attacks organizer of anti-Islam rally in Phoe... » | The secret politics in the Ultimate Marvel line » | What Pamela Geller would say to Garry Trudeau » | Marvel's misguided attempt to scuttle the new Fant... » | Are Marvel's heroines really finding success now? » | Nobody should be fooled into funding a UN-sponsore... » | A DC editor who hated Terry Long like he was a rea... » | Did Kurt Busiek's Marvels miniseries lead to stagn... » 

Thursday, June 04, 2015 

Kurt Busiek gloats about perceived weakness of GOP

Here's some tweets he posted where he wallows in cynicism:






If it's meaningless, how can it be true? Only to a sneering liberal. I wonder how Busiek feels about Hilary and her scandals? The news about conduct during Benghazi doesn't inspire confidence she's qualified for a presidential role. The Washington Post, one of the most leftist papers you can find, reported that Clinton's poll numbers are falling among Democrats. So I wouldn't recommend expecting her to win a party nomination that easily.

He also wrote the following two about One Million Moms:


Well gee, what if they're not all that well known a movement? Wouldn't that explain why it doesn't have that many signups? I won't say I think One Million Moms are perfect, but it's not good if he's insulting parental values. The reason they're objecting to Lucifer is because it portrays the devil as a good guy, and mocks the bible. And there's jarring violence in the new TV program to boot. It sure doesn't sound like anything I'd care to tune into, and I don't find the idea of depicting baddies as goodies appealing. That it's based on Neil Gaiman's variations from the Sandman doesn't make it any better. (I do have to wonder though if the early protestors of Gaiman's biased depictions of LGBT lifestyles ever took offense at some of the graphic violence that was seen in some parts of the run, like the first few issues, where Doctor Destiny mind-controlled a handful of people at a restaurant into finally slaughtering themselves. If there were no objections to those alarming elements, that's where I'll admit the misgivings didn't seem altruistic.)

Labels: , , , , , ,

More political slander, joy of joys.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

  • avigreen2002@yahoo.com
  • Fansites I Created

  • Hawkfan
  • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
  • The Outer Observatory
  • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
  • The Co-Stars Primer
  • Realtime Website Traffic

    Comic book websites (open menu)

    Comic book weblogs (open menu)

    Writers and Artists (open menu)

    Video commentators (open menu)

    Miscellanous links (open menu)

  • W3 Counter stats
  • Bio Link page
  • blog directory Bloggeries Blog Directory View My Stats Blog Directory & Search engine eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page  
    Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

The Four Color Media Monitor is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.