« Home | Zelda mangas get a special edition TPB » | Archie isn't suited nowadays to adapt Dick Tracy » | Matt Hawkins is ashamed he marketed to a boy's aud... » | It looks like Aubrey Sitterson's finally been fire... » | Max Bemis: another "progressive" comics writer ant... » | Gerard Jones will face his trial next March » | These 4 creators are grateful to the disgraced Sco... » | CBR has officially become tabloid trash disguised ... » | It's always the newer stuff they advertise for dig... » | The AV Club has a problem with anti-abortion Zooto... » 

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 

Heidi MacDonald's signaled her disrespect for fandom on the right

The editor of the Comics Beat website just tweeted the following about social justice:

And what's that supposed to mean? That anybody who disagrees with the recent obsession with left-wing social justice are just scum? Now that's very inconsiderate, coming from somebody who's been one of the biggest enablers of Marvel and DC's leftists alike. And I don't expect her to change anytime soon, recalling this garbage she posted in favor of SJWs. No wonder I often find her dumb news site such a bore these days. She's never been truly honest in her reporting, always taken the PC side, and anybody looking for objectivity in comics coverage would do well to avoid her brand of "journalism".

Labels: , ,

About me

  • I'm Avi Green
  • From Jerusalem, Israel
  • I was born in Pennsylvania in 1974, and moved to Israel in 1983. I also enjoyed reading a lot of comics when I was young, the first being Fantastic Four. I maintain a strong belief in the public's right to knowledge and accuracy in facts. I like to think of myself as a conservative-style version of Clark Kent. I don't expect to be perfect at the job, but I do my best.
My profile

Archives

Links

  • avigreen2002@yahoo.com
  • Fansites I Created

  • Hawkfan
  • The Greatest Thing on Earth!
  • The Outer Observatory
  • Earth's Mightiest Heroines
  • The Co-Stars Primer
  • Realtime Website Traffic

    Comic book websites (open menu)

    Comic book weblogs (open menu)

    Writers and Artists (open menu)

    Video commentators (open menu)

    Miscellanous links (open menu)

  • W3 Counter stats
  • Bio Link page
  • blog directory Bloggeries Blog Directory View My Stats Blog Directory & Search engine eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page  
    Flag Counter

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Older Posts Newer Posts

The Four Color Media Monitor is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.